North Presbyterian Church’s family participates in several social events each year. They include:
- Fun Bunch – Adults get together at the church for lunch and laughter once a month – usually the last Tuesday at noon. Pastor Scott does the cooking, and participants bring a dish to pass.
- Golf Outing – Held in the fall, members and their friends can enjoy a golf outing and a potluck meal, or just come to enjoy the meal and some friendly chatter.
- Women’s Fellowship Group – Monthly luncheons and activities planned on the third Thursday of every month.
- Annual Winter Tubing Trip to Ft. McCoy
- Presbyterians Doing Fellowship (PDF) – Adults getting together at different places four times a year for fellowship and fun!