Each year, North Presbyterian Church members serve our community through several activities. Here are just a few:
- Cookie Walk – Held the second Saturday in December, this activity has the distinction of the first Cookie Walk held in La Crosse. Cookies are donated by North Presbyterian members and sold by the pound from 7 to 11 a.m. Everyone is welcome!
- Mobile Meals – There are 6 weeks a year we deliver these meals. Click here for more information on this opportunity.
- Rummage Sale – Held annually in on a Friday and Saturday in June – anyone can donate sale items. All proceeds go to the North Presbyterian Youth Fund.
- Annual Father’s Day Pie Auction – Held every year on Father’s Day. Pies are donated and auctioned off and funds are used to support our youth mission trips.
- Fall Festival – Held every year in the fall. Music, Worship, Chicken Q, Silent Auction, and Raffles. Proceeds go to support local and global organizations.
For more information on these events or how you can participate please contact our church office.